Position Overview: Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, control and data science. Our ambition is to invent, inspire, and reshape how the world thinks about and interacts with artificial light. We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as INC 500 and Deloitte’s Fast 500 for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing Strategy to help us tell our compelling story. The Director of Marketing Strategy will drive the development of a comprehensive marketing strategy and will bring these strategies to life through the creation of go-to-market plans that maximize business objectives, increase brand recognition and gain a competitive advantage in the lighting and technology industries.
- Define and own marketing strategies to support the company\'s overall roadmap and business objectives.
- Lead strategic input and development of strategies inclusive of competitive landscape, research, key target audiences, etc.
- Ensure that all marketing functions and operations, including product development, branding, communications, and trade show exhibition messaging is aligned to overall company marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the functional leaders of Product Management, Sales, and Engineering to communicate and ensure critical elements of company offerings are aligned with overall strategy.
- Lead creative input process working with the creative team to shape campaigns that align with strategy and meet business goals.
- Develop deep expertise on industry, audiences, competitors, and priorities.
- Ensure the communications strategy, marketing plans and brand narrative across all customer touch points is consistent and aligned.
- BS/BA Degree
- 7+ years\' experience building unique and compelling marketing strategies that make an impact on overall business plans.
- Specific success creating marketing strategies from scratch that identify, capture and translate complexity into clarity.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally in start-up and/or innovation driven organization.
- Proven ability to use data to drive decisions and gain company leaders’ support for marketing initiatives and investments
- In-tune with economic indicators and the latest in marketing trends; able to provide strategic direction for short and long-term
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation mindset – able to think creatively, act independently and challenge the norm. Proactive work ethic, can-do attitude.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.