Analyzes current business processes, applications, performance indicators, and best practices in order to determine the optimal business software solutions. Gathers and documents user requirements. Prepares development specifications for new or modified systems. It is the liaison between customer and IT staff to streamline the development of solutions. Examines current systems regarding the changing needs of the customer and recommends needed changes.
Bachelor\'s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science; or other closely related fields, plus four (4) years of related experience; OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Experience working extensively with business users, programmers, and Quality Assurance (QA) preferred.
- Analyzes current business processes, applications, performance indicators, and best practices in order to determine the optimal business software solutions current and future.
- Analyzes and understand customer\'s business processes, workflows, and relationships to current and future software solutions.
- Partners with the Business Technology Partner (BTP) team, Project Management Office (PMO) and business users (customers) to fully understand and document the customer\'s requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and prepare technical documentation and presents the results.
- Translates business requirements to technical staff using appropriate tools and techniques in order to meet customer expectations on new and updated software applications.
- Defines and documents wireframes, project description and project scope, secure stakeholder\'s approval.
- Assists customers (product owners) to develop user stories, business rules and test cases for new and updated applications.
- Manages the impact of change requests; manages user acceptance testing, training, and the change process.