Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to deliver actionable insights through data analytics. This individual will plan and execute analytics initiatives across all Web, Advertising, and Social platforms, and will plan and execute digital advertising campaigns across various channels. If you are this person, we invite you to apply for a position as an Digital Marketing Analyst inside our Marketing Department.
A look at what you will be doing:
The Digital Marketing Analyst will identify opportunities and provide recommendations that will boost corporate and marketing objectives and will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
The qualified candidate identifies the data and infrastructure required to generate such analysis as well as gaps in data and infrastructure and recommends and develops strategies to bridge these gaps. The Digital Marketing Analyst is accountable for technical projects requiring substantial inter and intra organization coordination and communication and will partner with internal stakeholders to drive improvements.
Do you see yourself in these characteristics?
- An ability to work under pressure
- Effectively manage multiple high priority projects
- Team player and collaborator
What experience would make you successful:
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a digital space
- Google Certifications required
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Analytics tools such as HubSpot, SEMrush, SpyFu, AnswerThePublic, Adobe, Google Analytics, Localytics, or equivalents is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills as well as demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis using large amount of structured and unstructured data, including the ability to persuasively present insights and recommendations to management
What Education You\'ll Need to Have:
- BS/BA Computer Science, Business, Marketing or related field required (Master\'s degree a plus)
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities across brands in web, advertising, and social experiences through data analysis
- Develop quantitative analyses and work with other stakeholders to assess qualitative data resources along with ad-hoc reports to monitor performance and trends
- Perform deep-dive analyses and provide interpretation, guidance and strong recommendations to aid decisions-making and inform business planning
- Plan and execute SEM pay-per-click campaign strategies, optimization efforts and assess goals
- Conduct Keyword Research to continually improve SEM and SEO campaign strategies
- Identify ad and keyword trends and insights to optimize spend and enhance ad performance
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter.
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity. We follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment. Employment is conditional upon the Applicant successfully passing a drug screen and personal background check. Certain positions also require a motor vehicle check and/or credit review.
This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds...