JOB FUNCTION: Sales and Marketing
BUSINESS UNIT GROUP: Massaro Restoration Services & Massaro CM Services
JOB STATUS: Base Salary and Commission
POSITION SUMMARY: The BD Representative will create and build relationships with both existing contacts and prospective clients to increase both sales and awareness for both business units. This BD representative leads in developing and facilitating the sales calls and the client proposal process for specific clients including the standard and specific services that each business unit can furnish.
- Learn the client services offered by each business unit to effectively complete sales calls promoting our capabilities
- Establishes and maintains on-going client relationships with various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
- Establishes new clients and creates lasting relationships that result in the continual communication that will facilitate future revenue generating work
- Maintains customer database, sales opportunities follow-ups and other project opportunities that are accurately entered into the Massaro marketing tracking software.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate monthly forecasts of opportunities, sales and pipeline for both business units
- In conjunction with the Director of Marketing, assists with all social media components to provide effective online presence for both business units to promote sales and services.
- Conduct effective virtual sales calls and meetings for clients using the Massaro online group meeting software or that preferred by the clients
- Update business unit leaders at monthly marketing meetings where the BD representative will report on all pursuits and opportunities using the data loaded into current software
- Join, develop and create lasting relationships with various leads groups that are directly related to the restoration and construction management lines of client services
- Working directly with the Director of Marketing and the Graphic Designer to develop and update comprehensive marketing materials, client events, presentations, RFP responses and all other online and in person client communication methods and materials
- Participates in industry and customer events, trade shows, organizational gatherings both in person and virtually to promote the restoration and construction manager business units
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related discipline and at least five years of direct sales experience to clients.
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license; Ability to pass state and FBI clearances for child abuse history to gain access to K12 and higher education school properties.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Must have excellent written, verbal communication, computer and internet/virtual presentation skills including the ability to organize and participate in client interviews.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, online/virtual software meeting platforms, Cosential experience a plus.
OTHER SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS: Ability to multi-task, pay close attention to detail and work in a fast, high-paced environment. Must be highly organized and proficient with time management and scheduling with the ability work independently to support multiple managers, prioritizing and organizing your work at a high level
TRAVEL DEMANDS: Local and regional travel is required, using your personal auto to secure sales. Some overnight stays may be required.
Powered by JazzHR