Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is becoming an industry leader by providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial education, ensuring that our loans close on time and making the entire process as easy as possible. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind. Join us! Responsibilities:
The Non QM Account Manager I provides processing and sales support for loan applications received from Wholesale Loan Brokers. Works with assigned Account Executives and Brokers to facilitate the management of the loan applications from submission to closing.
What you’ll do:
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Main contact of communication and support between the Broker and the various departments and individuals of the company throughout the process of the loan, includes but not limited to Account Executive(s), Underwriting, Quality Control, Docs and Funding.
- Is responsible for excellent customer service.
- Pulls or verifies credit reports, flood certs and review appraisals as needed.
- Ensures compliance deadlines are met with regards to pre-disclosures, approval letters, cancellation and declinations.
- Monitors incoming documents from Broker verifying the data collected and submitted by brokers.
- Obtains necessary stipulations from brokers and clears any stipulations prior to funding as required by underwriting.
- Proactively monitors pipeline to ensure timely funding of loans.
- Meets with Account Executives regarding their pipelines and updates the Account Executive daily.
- Communicates with the Broker at a minimum of every other day and updates all necessary parties (as well as notes in DataTrac.)
- Enters required data in computer system and maintains the accuracy of the data.
- Informs the Broker and Account Executive about any discrepancies in the title, appraisals, credit, employment, income and other related items in the loan file.
- Orders Verifications of Employment and Deposit to assist with the prefunding QC process.
- Assists departmental support staff when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Systematic and Diligent. You have a keen focus on the details and like to follow a plan.
- Flexible and Hardworking. You take pride in your work, and will do whatever it takes to get things done right.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
A combination of education and experience equivalent to Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of experience as a Wholesale Account Manager or mortgage Loan Processor with multiple Brokers, Account Executives, Investors and loan products.
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of all aspects of wholesale loan production and mortgage loan processing.
- Experience working in a paperless environment preferred