Techstyle Fashion group is currently looking for a Merchandising & Design Operations Manager – Savage X Fenty
How do you Fit in?
Located in Los Angeles, we are looking for an experienced, passionate and resourceful individual to partner with all functions of our product creation team to oversee and implement end to end development process and calendar to ensure on time completion of all activities.
This position will report to Vice President of Design – Savage X Fenty
- Identify, design, and implement processes, systems, tools, and resourcing to create an integrated Development calendar from Product concept to final production, incorporating milestones across departments
- Collaborate with functional leaders of Product Development, Design, Technical Design, Production, Merchandising, Planning and Site Merchandising as needed to understand current calendars, deliverables, deadlines, processes and systems
- Gather all existing product development calendars and create a single monthly calendarized version. Identify pain points, overlapping deliverables and recommend adjustment when necessary
- Collaborate cross-functionally with department heads throughout the organization to ensure processes and timelines are aligned and effectively communicated and projects are prioritized through a customer-centric point of view
- Create and oversee timelines for all brand initiatives and align all project milestones, keeping project on track and on time
- Identify areas of process improvement, support planning and implementation of new solutions designed to improve performance and efficiency
- Schedule Milestone meetings, generate agenda, supervise meeting logistic and follow up with stake holders on action plans and timelines. Ensure key information is delivered efficiently so projects can remain on-track and on-time
- Set design development ratios and track time to completion for design and tech design
- Create, submit and maintain yearly Design OPEX budget and partner with FP&A on adjustment. Keep track of actuals and adjust budget forecast when necessary
- Process Design, Product Development and Fit Model invoices
- 6+years of experience in project and operation management in the fashion industry
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Strong ability to convey complex, nuanced information in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Expert knowledge of process design and implementation best practice
- Flexible thinker, able to innovate with solution-oriented focus and able to adapt and solve problem as they arise
- Ability to build and maintain effective collaborative relationship with cross functional partners and functions leaders
- Team player- ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple functions
- Deep knowledge of product development and production cycles and calendars.
- Proficient in Excel, PP and PLM
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.