This position performs daily branch office operations, processes listing and sales contracts, ensures accurate and timely preparation of all paperwork, compiles buyer / seller guides, creates basic marketing materials and sets up and maintains client data bases in support of sales associates, management and branch administrative staff. Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent. Secondary education preferred.
- Three years clerical or administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business preferred.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy/quality, detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a customer service focus and the ability to work as member in team-oriented environment.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance options. Apply today to join our team of experienced industry leaders!