Are you a future leader interested in working in a dynamic, employee-centric environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping employees drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on delivering our mission? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to partner with internal key leaders to build capacity and capability within their organizations and the larger company, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider this opportunity within our Human Resources team.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Junior Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team in Lorton, VA.
At MTSI, our more than 1,300 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Assist AI team in determining best Machine Learning methods to apply against National Security and Defense Concerns
- Assist team to adapt cutting edge AI research into robust software implementations
- Implement, and train ML models; Execute and monitor experiments
- Prepare and process data for ML training
- Work with Cyber, Systems, Aerospace, and other Engineering Teams to integrate and adapt AI/ML capabilities into National Security and Defense Weapon Systems
- Strong Experience with an interpreted language such as Python or MATLAB for prototyping algorithms and analyzing and visualizing datasets
- Hands-On Experience with one or more popular deep learning frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Torch, Theano, mxnet, Deeplearning4j
- Working familiarity & comprehension of mainstream ML libraries
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming in C++ or similar
- Understanding of Machine Learning Theory and Methods
- Understanding of Applied Statistical Methods
- Understanding of software patterns
- Familiarity with OSI model and conceptual framework
- Familiarity with shared communications protocols and interface methods used by hosts in a communications networks
- Familiarity with database query languages like SQL
- Familiarity with modules such as NumPy, matplotlib, pandas, scikit-learn, OpenCV, and TensorFlow in Python
Minimum Educational Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Systems Engineering or related technical degree with emphasis on AI/ML disciplines is preferred.
Must be US Citizen