If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by service-oriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
We only have 3 rules at InnVentures. (We can teach you the rest!)
Rule #1 Do everything you can for the customer!
Rule #2 Bring a good attitude to work with you every day and take pride in your work!
Rule #3 Have FUN!
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Full-time and part-time positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
JOB OVERVIEW - FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
Apply your outgoing personality and ability to connect with others to create memorable guest experiences! As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will be the first impression for our guests upon arrival and throughout their stay you will lead by example and champion the front desk staff to build lasting impressions and guest loyalty.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Assist with training, coaching and scheduling for the front office team.
- Ensure all guests are served promptly and courteously during all shifts.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve guest issues to their satisfaction.
- Handle continuous requests in a fast paced environment by coordinating with other departments to ensure all guest requests are met.
- Ensure all front desk checklists and programs are followed and review daily work to confirm it is error-free.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures and be able to post and reconcile charges applied to guest receipts.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Previous customer service experience in a fast-paced, guest-facing environment is ideal, as well as cash handling experience. To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to read, write, type and use basic technology. This job requires you to stand for an entire shift and you also must be able to lift at least 25 pounds. Applicants must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant Operations Manager
InnVentures is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Brand: Residence Inn Seattle
Address: 800 Fairview Avenue North Seattle, WA - 98109
Property Description: 7WC - Residence Inn - Seattle Lake Union
Property Number: 7WC