If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by service-oriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
We only have 3 rules at InnVentures. (We can teach you the rest!)
Rule #1 Do everything you can for the customer!
Rule #2 Bring a good attitude to work with you every day and take pride in your work!
Rule #3 Have FUN!
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Full-time and part-time positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- ?Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
JOB OVERVIEW - MANAGER ON DUTY
Apply your leadership skills and ability to connect with others to create memorable guest experiences! As a Manager on Duty, you will provide support and guidance for the employees in every department and you will lead by example and champion them to provide great service.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Ensure that all guests are dealt with in a professional and consistent manner during evening shifts and weekends.
- Cultivate relationships with guests to develop loyalty and maintain a high level of satisfaction.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve guest and/or employee issues to their satisfaction.
- Ensure cash control, key control and other standard operating procedures are followed.
- Handle continuous requests in a fast paced environment by coordinating with all departments to ensure guest needs and requests are met.
- Ensure that proper emergency procedures are communicated and followed, when necessary.
- Conduct property inspections to ensure the hotel is a clean, safe and secure environment.
Previous hotel supervisor or leadership experience in at least one department is required. To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to read, write, type and use basic technology. This job requires you to stand and move around for an entire shift and you also must be able to lift at least 25 pounds. Applicants must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Assistant General Manager General Manager
InnVentures is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Brand: Residence Inn Seattle
Address: 800 Fairview Avenue North Seattle, WA - 98109
Property Description: 7WC - Residence Inn - Seattle Lake Union
Property Number: 7WC