- Bachelor\'s degree
- 3+ years of program management experience
The Last Mile Trust & Safety (LMTS) helps support a best in class Large Scale Events (LSE) Program. In this role, the Program Manager will be a part of a team that partners with leaders across the Last Mile organization to scale a worldwide LSE strategy.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Be on the LMTS team, helping to support strategy, goals, and priorities.
- Support the business strategy, in close collaboration with leadership and Last Mile stakeholders to achieve priorities, goals, and measures of success.
- Translate metrics and trends into improvement opportunities.
- Drive goal attainment through incident reporting standards program management and defined project plans; support implementation activities, processes, documentation and communications for the program.
- Support mechanisms that scale with the business’ growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion.
- Proactively measure and analyze data, identify risks/issues, and overcoming hurdles to drive results.
- Advanced degree
- Experience working in a safety first environment
- Ability to drive successful partnerships to execute tactical initiatives
- Written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills