*We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screenings, COVID-19 testing and background checks will be conducted for all viable candidates.*
REPORTS TO: OUTLET MANAGER
DIRECTOR OF FOOD & BEVERAGE
Under the guidance of the Outlet Manager and Director of Restaurants and within policies and procedures in force, ensures that the restaurant, In-Room Dining, Minibar and beverage area are in operational level in regards to service procedures and Riverside Hotel Standards. Works directly under the Outlet Manager but maintains close communication with Director of Food & Beverage.
Includes the following, but other duties may be assigned:
Assists in direction and supervision of all aspects of restaurant, In-Room Dining, minibar and beverage personnel in all capacities thereby ensuring top efficiency and high guest satisfaction.
- Assists in Coordination and supervises the preparation, presentation, and service of food and beverage products to ensure highest quality at all times.
- Assists Outlet Manager by training all new and current employees.
- Monitor the performance of the outlets through verification and analysis of customer satisfaction systems.
- Greet and seat guests. Ensure staff members approach tables on time and follow all steps of service.
- Reviews with all Managers any information of past, present and upcoming events.
- Inspects all side station are fully stocked for upcoming shift and ensure daily side job lists are followed and completed.
- Responsible for setup procedures in all outlets, and overall staff appearance.
- Conduct daily lineups, Pre-meals.
- Resolves any complaints, questions or comments from guests.
- Establish & Maintain applicable preventive cleaning sidework. Ensure front, back and outside of restaurant is always clean and well-maintained.
- Monitor employee hours and responsible for payroll control in the absence of the Outlet Manager.
- Ensures that all cashiers and servers paperwork has been completed properly.
- Daily inspection of restaurant for physical appearance/maintenance needs (burned out light bulbs, broken furniture, aligned tables, flowers, plants, clean windows, etc.)
- Follow up on any request/message from previous shift manager
- Inspect all menus for good conditions.
- Ensure that pantry inventory is maintained.
- Maintain visual control of linen’s and report to housekeeping if needed.
- Create great teamwork and moral amongst staff.
Performs any other duties assigned by Manager.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands, finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Agilysys POS systems
- Coffee/Tea/Espresso/Soda machines
- Juice/Milk/Cream/Butter refrigerator