About the JW Marriott Nashville:
The JW Marriott Nashville Hotel offers the ideal location for leisure, business and meeting guests in the heart of downtown Nashville, adjacent to the state-of-the-art Music City Center. The first-to-market JW Marriott property includes 533 guestrooms, inclusive of 37 suites, along with a broad array of amenities. The 33-story hotel features 50,000 square feet of indoor function space, as well as an expansive 10,000 square-foot outdoor pool and lounging deck overlooking the city skyline.
Owned and operated by Turnberry, the JW Marriott Nashville is located at 201 8th Ave. South, Nashville, TN. To learn more, visit the official JW Marriott Nashville website at www.jwmarriottnashville.com or follow the hotel on social media via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following):
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has complete knowledge of all spa services presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests.
- Answers guests\' questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Recommends products for home use
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their shift on time
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Performs all treatments on service menu based upon current licensure
- Attends all scheduled meetings
- Attends scheduled professional trainings
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned
- Knowledge of therapy concepts, techniques, and assessment
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with guest, management, and staff
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions
- High school education or equivalent. Technical school certification required
- Valid state license in massage therapy or other credentials required by the state
Typical Physical / Mental Demands:
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch
- Must use hands to reach, grasp, handle, pull and push
- Must have good near and far vision