*We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screenings, COVID-19 testing and background checks will be conducted for all viable candidates.*
REPORTS TO: OUTLET MANAGER
Serves meals to patrons in dining establishment by performing the following duties.
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Acknowledge guests within 90 seconds of seating.
- Present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and service.
- Take order promptly and properly to relay orders to kitchen and service bars when necessary.
- Serve courses from kitchen and service bars using correct service procedures.
- Observe diners to attend any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Settle guest checks and turn in all checks at the end of shift with a report for Accounting.
- Set up dining room with clean and polished equipment.
- Maintain a presentable and fully stocked section throughout the dining period.
- Complete all closing duties, including proper breakdown of dining room.
Performs any other duties assigned by Manager.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands, finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Coffee/Tea/Espresso/Soda machines
- Juice/Milk/Cream/Butter refrigerator