Act as host providing guests with a full range of individualized service during hotel stay.
Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor or Sales Coordinator – Front Office Manager or Sales Manager
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of the hotel.
- Verify customers\' credit, and establish payment method.
- Make and confirm external reservations for dinner, entertainment, and transportation.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Answer hotel phone and handle guest requests and inquiries.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
- Deposit guests\' valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts.
- Serve food in guest rooms upon request, ensuring a positive in-room dining experience.
- Act as a private lounge host.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and use required safety equipment.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Work Environment and Context
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience required or equivalent training.
- Dynamic, engaging and passionate personality with the ability to multi-task.
What We Believe
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25, bending and reaching.
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It About Us :
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.