Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. We currently operate spas in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Tucson, Puerto Rico, Colonial Williamsburg, Fort Lauderdale, Vail, and Sonoma, where there is enormous opportunity for growth for passionate individuals.
Trilogy inspires those who provide, “Flawless service, Every Guest, Every day.”
We pride ourselves on creating a culture where employees feel valued, appreciated and take pride in coming to work. As such, desired candidates seek to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!
The Spa Attendant/Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing guests with comprehensive and professional guidance regarding spa & fitness procedures and services. Must have excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and maintain a high level of customer service standards. Must have the ability to communicate with others, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Understand and abide by TRILOGY and the Spa of Colonial Williamsburg policy and procedures.
- Greets patrons with a friendly and sincere welcome upon arrival.
- Listens and addresses guests requests, and responds with appropriate action and provides accurate information.
- Communicates guest complaints to Spa Management.
- Daily set up of food and beverage items and equipment and replenishing and maintaining Spa pantry and snack display.
- Inventory and stock all guest supplies and linens.
- Maintains safety and sanitation standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of cleaning the spa facility throughout the day, including, but not limited to:
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, glass, countertops, walls, vents, window sills, equipment and floors throughout the spa/fitness center.
- Pick-up and return loose equipment to designated area throughout the day.
- Mop, scrub, wax, shampoo and spot clean carpeting and floors.
- Empty trashcans and dispose bulk garbage in designated bins throughout the day.
- Clean and maintain all fixtures, woodwork, walls, and windows, as well as additional parking lot cleanup, as needed.
- Vacuum daily and as needed throughout the day, moving furniture and equipment, as needed to insure thoroughness.
- Dispose of all soiled laundry in designated bins throughout the day.
- Ensure all fixtures and equipment are in excellent working order and report any deficiencies.
- Attend all mandatory meetings, as directed by Spa Manager.
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about hotel services, activities, and directing guests to other areas of the hotel.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service-related experience.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, while maintaining professionalism.
- Must be passionate about customer service, spa, hospitality, hotel, restaurant and/or housekeeping.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must be organized, timely and detailed-oriented.
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Full-Time Employees only)
- 401K Matching
- PTO – Paid/Holiday Time Off
- VTO – Voluntary Time Off
- Discounts on Retail Products and Spa Services