At Fraser, we believe in building a better, more inclusive world for people of all abilities. As a leading provider of Mental Health and Autism Services in the Midwest, we serve clients with a broad range of needs and diagnoses from birth through adulthood.
Are you passionate about equity and equality and want to make a difference in the world? When you work for Fraser, you make our community more inclusive for people of all abilities. Our positions aren’t “jobs,” they are careers, built with caring. We are champions that help individuals and families with diverse intellectual, emotional, and physical needs identify what success looks like for them. It’s not always easy, but it is always gratifying.
Right now, we are searching for a Clinical Operations Coordinator who will be handling an exciting variety of Clinical Operations duties, including admissions, scheduling, and reception.
- Scheduled performance feedback
- Career growth opportunities
- Opportunities for community involvement in Fraser organized events
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
- Benefits (available to employees working 30 or more hours per week)
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Verizon wireless cell phone plan and accessories
- Referral bonuses; refer someone who is hired and both parties receive bonuses
You might be right for Fraser if:
- you have a great face to face customer service skills as you will be personally greeting, checking in and meeting with new clients/client families.
- you are able to educate clients on procedures, processes and next steps in services at Fraser to help ensure their ability to attend appointments.
- you can demonstrate and understand a wide knowledge of Clinical Operations duties and have the ability to step in to any of these healthcare administrative duties.
- you will be in charge of the clinic organization and communication related to drills, supply management and coverage
We might be the right organization for you if:
- you’re looking for continued training.
- you want a path to continued career growth.
- you seek a culture that rewards innovation.
- you get excited about a comprehensive benefits package such as medical and dental
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to pass DHS Background Check.
- Excellent telephone courtesy and customer service skills required, with demonstrated ability to relate well with the general public and to assist and resolve customer problems or concerns.
- Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required / data entry
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion with focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness and reflection.
- Minimum one year of experience with a variety of Microsoft Office products including high level of proficiency with Word, Excel, and Power Point. Some SharePoint knowledge preferred.
Location & Schedule:
- Eagan, MN
- Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
If this ad makes you excited, apply today for the Clinical Operations Coordinator position! We can’t wait to meet you.
COVID Notice: Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority. We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually updated based on the current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: Fraser values a diverse staff to ensure the best outcomes for our diverse client base. We are committed to anti-racism at Fraser. Our anti-racism committee assesses, develops, and implements numerous initiatives ranging from recruiting and retaining diverse staff to staff training and more.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be posted at https://www.fraser.org/jobs until filled. You must apply online here to be formally considered.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-767-7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders; then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!