Who We’re Looking For – IT Support Technical Lead
Are you an IT problem solver and AWS connoisseur? Known to see opportunities, roll up your sleeves, and teach your team along the way? Passionate about the latest technological capabilities and how they help people accomplish their loftiest of goals?
Clearlink is hiring an IT Support Technical Lead to provide vision, process creation, and domain expertise for our IT team. We’ll trust you to own, organize, and innovate processes for all things IT and lead the team to the next level. You’ll use your communication, problem-solving, and technical strengths to support business strategy and employee experience, and be encouraged to challenge, innovate, and improve along the way.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with network and server administrators to set up and ensure reliable and consistent service across business sites for corporate offices, call centers, and work from home associates
- Manage upgrades, downgrades, group policies, onboarding, deactivations, and other issue resolution through AWS server
- Own all telephony and data infrastructure; plan, implement, and supervise new and existing technology, handle contracts and vendor relationships, administer RFP’s
- Assist with procurement, distribution, and inventory of IT assets
- Serve as a leader to teams across multiple business sites; provide domain expertise, process creation and consistency, and cultivate an environment of lofty standards and high performance
- Ensure reporting and visibility on computer cost per desk, telephony cost, annual infrastructure costs, AV investment, etc.
- Continuously work to improve IT support and services
What You Need
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience in complex IT environments, including management of multiple directory services (AWS experience required)
- Experience crafting images for Windows and Mac devices
- Demonstrable experience with AWS servers, completing functions such as updates, downgrades, group policy updates, and issue resolution
- Deep experience with networking, system administration, and server applications
- Ability to prioritize and perform in a high pressure, constantly evolving business environment
- Expertise in telephony networking, support desk process creation, and innovation
- Superb communication skills
- Outstanding customer service orientation
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink! Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
- Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- COVID-19 Update
We offer a fully remote hiring process: this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.