- Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines and be sure they are followed by self and all employees in the area
- Must have a positive attitude, work well as a team, and have initiative in improving company operations
- Must be able to work effectively with other departments
- Must be responsible for GMP practices in work area
- Must be able to operate Washer, Blancher, Grader, and Inspection system in preparation area (will be trained)
- Will be required to operate a high pressure hose and assist with clean up during and at the end of shift.
- Must be Sanitation Qualified (will be trained)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager and/or Production Supervisor
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America\'s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender\'s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie\'s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke\'s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.