This position will involve working in the following areas: Sales Support, Purchasing Support, Customer Support, Engineering Support, Plant Support and Safety Support.
- Assist the Sales team in the interpreting of specifications and or sequence of operations to create a control package to meeting the customer’s needs. This may include meeting directly with customer/ engineer or even site visits. Design, drafting, reviewing, or revising:
- Electrical Diagrams and Product Specifications for all product lines.
- One-line Diagrams (Quote Level)
- Ladder Diagrams (Submittal Level)
- Assist in As Built Diagrams (Post Production)
- Refrigeration systems
- Hydronic systems
- Sequence of Operations
- Assist in locating hard to find parts or parts outside of the realm of purchasing departments knowledge.
- Selection of components to create a base Bill of Materials for HVAC packages.
- Assist Customer Service personnel in problem solving & trouble shooting equipment. This may include making the call to ordering parts or going out to the site to make corrections if necessary.
- Assist in Estimating, Design, R&D, Testing and Analysis as necessary.
- Assist in any special control needs for our own facility.
- Assist as necessary in final hookup and testing of HVAC systems on the plant floor or in the field.
- Be available for questions from the plant floor on project designs and best practice for installation.
- Assist the Plant in making building and installing parts in a safe manner that is in line with codes and industry standards.
- Assist with the installation and testing of HVAC systems.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining Safety Standards related to the installation and testing of HVAC related items in the plant.
- Natural spatial visualization ability
- Adobe programs
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Self-learner and self-motivated
- Fact finder
- Naturally curious
- HVAC control experience
- HVAC field maintenance & installation experience
- Electrical Engineering contractor, maintenance or installation experience
- Mechanical Engineering or contractor experience a plus