Fisher Healthcare offers a broad array of consumables, diagnostic kits and reagents, equipment, instruments, solutions and services for hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, physicians’ offices and other clinical testing facilities. These products are manufactured by Thermo Fisher and third parties. The division manages over 22,000 active customer accounts, 80,000 products, 2900 suppliers, 13 distribution centers and 3 customer service locations generating over $1B in revenues.
How will you make an impact?
Candidate will be responsible for selling diagnostic capital equipment within new and existing customers in a defined territory and includes Acute Care Hospitals and Physician’s Office Laboratories. The Candidate should live within the assigned territory, which includes Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
What will you do?
Work collaboratively with Fisher Account Managers (field and inside sales) and instrument manufacturer reps to identify, develop and successfully close instrumentation opportunities within your assigned territory
- Meet your annual targets for both diagnostic capital instrumentation and reagents
- Develop solid professional relationships with the account managers you support to collaboratively serve our customers and position our diagnostic solutions
- Understand and be able to clearly and succinctly present our division’s value proposition that we bring to our customer’s laboratories
- Maintain an accurate and detailed instrument pipeline that you will use daily to ensure you meet your revenue commitments
- Develop robust territory plans in conjunction with your account managers and your instrument manufacturer reps that will serve as your roadmap to meet your annual targets
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business or Science or equivalent experience
Skills & Experience
- Problem solving and results oriented approach, with excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Serve as a coach, leader and motivator to the account management team. Act as a trusted teammate within a talented and experienced group of capital equipment selling specialists
- A minimum of seven years capital equipment/instrument sales experience, prior lab and/or prior distribution experience a plus
- Track record of sales over-achievement vs. company goals and territory management
- 60%-70% travel within assigned territory
- Make an impact by living our 4i values through your everyday customer interactions (Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement) and by influencing and leading by example
- The Ideal candidate will enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing them with the products and services they need.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.