Auto Truck Group is a leading vehicle upfitter for fleets, dealers, and commercial users in a variety of trades such as construction, transportation, energy, telecom, utilities, municipal, and hospitality. Kargo Master, an Auto Truck subsidiary, is a manufacturer and distributor of truck and van productivity solutions. Headquartered in Bartlett, Illinois and operating across North America, we design, manufacture and install commercial equipment that transforms client vehicles into a competitive advantage.
What will you do?
- Primary job function will be installing new aftermarket equipment on new vehicles.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Ability to build vehicles according to work instructions and prints
- Ability to safely mount and connect mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Responsible for testing installed parts prior to final inspection.
- Responsible for verifying all line items have been completed on the work order.
- Inform and communicate suggestions and errors to relevant departments for continuous improvement of the installation process.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of previous electrical, mechanical, and equipment assembly experience required.
- Or, completion/current enrollment in an accredited Technical School.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Understand electrical schematics
- Understanding of 12V circuits
- Troubleshoot problems
- Must be able to work in multiple environments – shop, outside in all types of weather conditions as well as in an office. Ability to think on your own and request assistance when needed.
- Must be able to perform within the established company standards, which include but are not limited to standard operating procedures, attendance, quality, team environment and performance.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.