Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the \"why\" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we\'re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
This position reports to the Federal Operations Lead and has leadership and supervisory responsibilities for the Federal Digital Delivery team. Responsibilities include managing the team’s project staffing and resources, facilitating the technical and professional development of the team, guiding the team’s technical direction, and ensuring compliance with company and client standards and guidelines. Through delegation and collaboration, candidate will direct activities of Digital Delivery staff engaged in planning, designing, coordinating, and supervising design and construction of projects for clients according to their desires, needs, and financial resources.
- Identify and connect with local Digital Delivery/ BIM/VDC managers and individual office technology leaders
- Have a strong grasp about ongoing projects in the Federal business (operations and sales), opportunities and technology solutions implemented
- Host technology education sessions highlighting use of technologies on projects, cost, benefits, resources utilized, positive outcomes, lessons learned
- Knowledge of Federal technology tools and resources (software, hardware, people, available technologies/solutions, best practices, and lessons learned)
- Coordinate with the S&T Digital Delivery GTLs and RTLs to assure consistency of approach, message and standards with all other regions around the world.
- Responsible for projects assigned to group including ensuring quality review process is adhered to
- Manage and leverage group\'s resources and capabilities on a consistent basis, meeting company goals and objectives for quality and billability
- Have frequent contacts with project managers concerning projects, quality, operational decisions or scheduling requirements
- Drive growth and continuous improvement within Operations for the development of Revit and BIM platforms to deliver quality construction documents to clients
- Billability requirement for this position is 80%
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.Here’s What You’ll Need:
- At least 10 years related experience in building design as Digital Delivery (BIM/ VDC/ CAD) professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Arts, Science or other disciplines relevant to digital delivery (advanced degree preferred)
- Professional registration/ BIM Certification is desired, but not required
- Experience in leading teams
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership skills and experience
- Must be able to efficiently deliver results in a highly-matrixed, fast moving, and complex environment
The successful candidate will have the knowledge, skills, abilities and experience required to accomplish the mission and carry out the responsibilities outlined in the job description.Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.